-
August 9th, 2001, 06:39 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
heeey!
i love ya too!!
But who is the friend lost???? T ??
he's more understandable than that!!
He better be!!!!!
WE ALL BETTER BE!!!
ok! this is proof somebodys gonna be seriously fucking with all of us!!
WE ALL can and should refuse to let this happen...
And let ~Deb~ be our example...k
one day somebody sent Deb some posts in PM
about me saying shit about her...i guess it was bad stuff..
i dont know what they said, but it was things that i wouldnt even think of, because she said they were awefull things that i had said....
SHE, (b4 making assumptions) came to me and told me about it and asked me about it....
Of which i was so greatful!!
WE all by now should know that we dont talk behind each others backs...
<FONT COLOR=#FFC4C4>Hell! if we have something to say, WE always say shit TO each other anyways...</font>*L*
Am'i right??
So WHEN somebody says shit about somebody else!! KNOW BETTER!!
AND tell that person, your going to confirm this with the person b4 you accept what they'er saying!!!
OUR friendships can be stronger, than this or those fuckwits that live a sorry assed life!!!
....*I believe it is!!!
AND there is no need to name names of who WE and US are, Its for who ever reads this, and is a part of this!! ITS ALL OF US!!
The fuckwits are those that try to ruin friendships!!!!
And about ~Deb~
it still hurts, when i have to keep realizing she's not a monitor....
like i said b4, and i believe its true...
The reason why ~Deb's~ not monitor, is because the PH cant handle, the best!!
<font size =1><font color=black>
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited August 09, 2001).]
-
August 9th, 2001, 07:29 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I agree mel. They couldnt accept that Deb was the best. She was fair, honest and listened to both sides before booting. I told you people, listen to MELS idea. Get a password. I have a password with my closest
friends. last time I mentioned the past word, I got picked on about that too. But ya know what, right now, it seems its the best idea. I got my password and im sticking to my passwords with my friends. So far it is working.
-
August 9th, 2001, 10:45 AM
#3
Inactive Member
OK< I got my password, if anyone wants to talk with me say "buik with a beak", that way no 0ne can mess with me *sighs a big sigh of relief cause he can't be messed with now*
-
August 9th, 2001, 10:57 AM
#4
Inactive Member
SSDD........*Smooooooooooooooches* Deb cause i love her to pieces. This is the kind of bullshit that keeps me from coming to the pool right now. People who know to much and feel its their given right to share any and all information with the world. The person who says "this is the net, get over it" yet the person lives on here to constantly cause trouble between the regs. As i have said many times before, i have way too much going on in my real life to deal with an asshole like this. Why im staying away. I hate seeing my friends being ripped to shreds and made to constantly fight. And when i try to do anything about it, i get the same bullshit Deb got. The person knows who they are and you know what? What goes around comes around. You may be the high and mighty right now but your day is coming. I may not be the one to get you, but yours will be gotten. And dont boohoo to anyone how you have no friends to back you up. Your the one that has fucked every one of your friends over.
T......talk to Deb or ill kick your ass! Deb is the best and dont let ANYONE come between you. K????? *KOTC*
And for the record......its NOT snails im talking about. Him and i may have our differences but he does stand behind his friends. One thing i have to admit i like about him as much as i hate admitting that. *L*
Lifes too fucking short. Dont let anyone come between you and your friends, real time or online.
------------------
I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*
-
August 9th, 2001, 03:18 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Ok..This is just bullshit..I'm not sure who did this..but..I want to tell you..that because of you..I have lost a very close friend!!! The following is a conversation between myself..and what I thought..was T..I can't imagine WHY anyone would bother watching my chats with T this closely..but whoever it was...had a lot of information that they shouldn't have known...
23:50:08) Genie The giggle Girl :- ) says to ~Deb~: where is he now? he was on my yahoo and all of a sudden he was gone
23:50:16) ~Deb~ : I dunno ???.*L*
(23:50:30) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: shhhhhhh cheat i'm cognito
(23:50:50) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: she is sufficating me
(23:51:27) ~Deb~ PRIVATELY whispers to Doesn't Matter: Who is?
(23:51:54) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: Genie
(23:52:39) ~Deb~ PRIVATELY whispers to Doesn't Matter: You just told me an hour ago...how much you loved her
(23:52:50) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: i do,but damn
(23:52:54) Genie The giggle Girl :- ) says to ~Deb~: gets on my FBI tiny microphone in my sleeve, "come in Deb, I have located T, come in deb*LOL*
(23:53:06) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: i also want,well nevermind
(23:53:10) ~Deb~ PRIVATELY whispers to Doesn't Matter: What?.what is she doing?
(23:53:22) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: i can't talk to my friends
(23:53:24) ~Deb~ PRIVATELY whispers to Doesn't Matter: No...Talk
23:53:28) ~Deb~ PRIVATELY whispers to Doesn't Matter: Why?
(23:53:41) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: she is saying shit to them ,nasty shit
(23:53:52) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: i don't like it
(23:54:21) ~Deb~ PRIVATELY whispers to Doesn't Matter: *LMAO*..I guess i'm no threat then..cause she never says anything to me
(23:54:30) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: cheat lol
(23:55:14) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: i guess it is she does have a life outside of me,i need someone here with me in the flesh
whispers to Doesn't Matter: *LMAO*..now..how was that cheating?.....I'm just sayin....she never says anything to me...Does she say stuff to you about our friendship?
(23:55:46) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: no and she better not
23:57:23) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: no,but there is someone who is and i can not say who
(23:57:32) ~Deb~ PRIVATELY whispers to Doesn't Matter: I understand that you need someone there...But..Mike....
(23:57:43) ~Deb~ PRIVATELY whispers to Doesn't Matter: I tried tellin you that too
(23:57:58) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: i know deb
(23:58:22) Doesn't Matter PRIVATELY whispers to ~Deb~: my depression is coming on strong i need someone with me
This is all of the conversation I kept..I really DON"T understand what ANYONE would get out of having this kind of conversation with me..or HOW they knew that this is the kind of conversation that T and I might have.......but..congratulations!!..if what you had hoped to do..Was cause a problem ..you've succeeded!!
-
August 9th, 2001, 03:37 PM
#6
Inactive Member
OK, now for my fucking 2 cents! Whoever this was, your so fake. Cause first of all, T never has to go to other people to talk about problems with me. He and I have a very open relationship. we discuss any problems we might have one on one. Secondly, I have no problems with the REAL, T talking to any of his friends, and have never said anything bad to his friedns or told him he CANT talk to his friends. I have said it before and I will say it again, T is his own man, his own boss. He can do whatever he pleases. So as far as this person trying to act like T, nice try but no cookie for you. You have however ruined a friendship for Deb. But you have failed miserably in trying to break T and I up. You have just showed what a dumbass you really are. And Deb, I agree with you, this is all bullshit. I said this before:
"Whoever this is, is in the pool, watching us closely. They watch how we type, they sit and see who our friends are. The watch how closely we talk to our friends. They see how close we get to our friends."
BUT ,last time I said this, nobody took me seriously, and I even got picked on about it.
Well, I just want to tell this person, "congratulations" on being the biggest asshole known to chat history. AND congratulations on failing miserably to break T and I up. The only thing you have done is brought us closer. If T ever had a problem with me, or ever felt that I "smother" him. he would come to me and tell me this. he wouldnt go around my back and tell me, cause thats how open he and I are, and discuss any problems that we may have like that. So I guess you just proved how big you can fuck up acting like someone else and be an ass!
SO, how ya like them apples???????
AND, you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!
*walks outta the room with my head held high and my chest puffed out*
[This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited August 09, 2001).]
-
August 9th, 2001, 03:46 PM
#7
Inactive Member
OH and 1 MORE thing.
Deb hon, you know I think the world of you and how great you are. I love ya to death.
And whoever has a problem with you is gonna have a problem with me. I think you are one of the better people in the pool. And think that more people could learn allot from you, just as they could learn alot from NONY. I said that about NON before, and now I say it about you. YOU should have never been let go as a monitor. Your are one of the best people I know in the pool. And I am always here for you. LOVE YA DEBBIE CAKES!
-
August 9th, 2001, 04:44 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
hmmmm!...your right chills
when you want to get away from shit and you come on the net and all there is, is shit..
is pretty F'd up!!
Gosh! chill i gotta talk to you about something......
you go on ICQ much at all anymore???
same #??...i hardly bother to turn it on...
but i will keep it on till i catch you...k
-
August 10th, 2001, 11:02 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Mel..ill be here over the weekend and ill have icq on for ya k? *HUGS*
-
August 11th, 2001, 02:35 AM
#10
Inactive Member
...its true genie you did get picked on...and its safe to assume that you dont have to post personal shit for somebody to still try and fuck shit up..i will tell you that ive had somebody tryin to have strange chats with me....j..you saw..the sam guy..it seemed like he was having convos with fictitious chatters..and this other guy named CougarII told me this really deep and personal story..like confiding in me...as if to get info out of me.....but me no say nothing....
anyway....seems like the plot thickens
------------------
wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks